10 Principles of Creativity
1. Creativity is not just for artists, inventors, scientists.
2. Creativity is a way of thinking and living.
3. Creative people are “creatively conscious.”
4. Creative people see things from different viewpoints.
5. Creative people do not grab the first idea that comes along.
6. Creative people are willing to take some risks and fail.
7. Creative people are aware of conformity pressure and are not afraid to be different.
8. Creative people play with ideas and act like a child and think up “wild” possibilities.
9. Creativity is not mysterious; it is the modification of an old idea or new combo of old.
10. Creative people use special techniques and talents to find new idea combinations.